Friday, May 29, 2015

Photos de Costa Rica

I thought I would go ahead and share some of the pictures I've taken in Costa Rica so far! The places and things I've seen can't be accurately depicted, but I did my best! Hope ya'll enjoy them :)



                                        This is my first official Costa Rican meal: the 
                                       "oh-so-famous" Casado: Rice & beans, cheese,
                                        potatoes, fresh aquacate, platanos and tortillas

     La Hotel Riviera where the UNCW crew spent our 
first two nights in San Joaquin


Britt Coffee Plantation in Heredia- gotta love that cafe!

My squirrel friend at "La Poas," Peace Resort
      A Sleepy cat during our guided tour of the animals at "La Poas"
      Kim, Bailey and Tess teaching the Calle Hernandez Primary School students !

Volcan Poas- Que bonita!
The beautiful mountains of Monteverde- worth the drive!
 UNCW Squad- future teachers and educators

The breathtaking Volcan Poas
The Cloud Forest of Santa Elena- this tree was GIANT
Had to get a selfie at one the waterfalls at La Poas!

Couldn't get enough of the Volcano pictures
Fresh handpicked mango from a mango tree

 More pictures to come- PURA VIDA A TODOS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment